Broadside ticketing terms and conditions
Your ticket is sold or distributed subject to the following conditions:
- Events are unallocated seating. We recommend arriving early to secure your seat. Doors open 30 minutes before the advertised start time. All sessions at Broadside are relaxed environments – that means you may come and go as you please. Please see our accessibility page for more information.
- Ticket holders should ensure the validity of their tickets by only purchasing tickets via the Wheeler Centre (TWC) website and its authorised ticketing provider (Tessitura Network Inc.), and strictly following the booking and printing instructions therein.
- TWC may refuse entry to its events when a ticket holder cannot produce a valid ticket, cannot provide proof of a concession entitlement or where a ticket can be shown to have been produced, obtained, or purchased in an unauthorised manner.
- This ticket may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium or be used for advertising, promotions, competitions or other commercial purposes without the presenter’s prior written permission. The Wheeler Centre reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder of any ticket sold, provided or distributed in breach of this condition.
- Published details of events are correct at the time of printing but may be changed where necessary and without prior notice. Please check broadside.wheelercentre.com for updates. TWC reserves the right to alter the programme of speakers, schedule, prices, venue and/or seating capacity at any of its events.
- Entry to the Wheeler Centre’s Performance Space and external venues the Wheeler Centre uses is at the ticket holder’s own risk. Any loss, damage, harm or injury arising from entry to the Wheeler Centre venues will not be at the responsibility of the Wheeler Centre.
- There may be external venues that the Wheeler Centre use for events with no food and drink policies that need to be adhered to.
- Large bags or items may be subject to inspection at the discretion of each venue.
- Your ticket is a tax invoice.
- Where applicable, the GST component is printed on the ticket.
- The Wheeler Centre regrets that it is not possible to refund completed bookings, except as required by law or in accordance with the LPA Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Entertainment Events in Australia.
- The exception to the no refund policy outlined above is if the Wheeler Centre cancels an event, in which case full refunds will be provided within five business days.
- Under special circumstances, and only at the discretion of the Wheeler Centre, a refund may be offered as long as the request for a refund is made no later than 48 hours prior to theevent.
- Exchanges are only permitted to another event with capacity at the discretion of the Wheeler Centre. Additional fees may apply.
- For further information about ticketing contact the Wheeler Centre or refer to the Live Performance site which has further information on ticketing regulations in the Codes and Guidelines section: liveperformance.com.au
- The Wheeler Centre (TWC) may refuse entry to its events when a ticket holder cannot produce a valid ticket, cannot provide proof of a concession entitlement or where a ticket can be shown to have been produced, obtained, or purchased in an unauthorised manner.
- Attendees are expected to comply with the Wheeler Centre's community guidelines.
- Recording devices, including cameras, audio and video recorders are not permitted at any TWC event without prior permission.
- Concession entitlement discounts for all paid Wheeler Centre events include:
A current Pensioner Concession Card from Social Security or the Department of Veterans' Affairs must be presented on request.
A current government-issued Seniors Card must be presented on request.
A current government-issued Health Care card must be presented upon request.
Student Card identification (including Australian and international student cards) must be presented upon request for students or children aged 17 years and under.
- Concessions must be valid at the time of booking.
- The Wheeler Centre (TWC) may refuse entry to its events when a ticket holder cannot produce a valid ticket or cannot provide proof of a concession entitlement
Ticket bookers under the age of 30 are eligible for concession tickets at Broadside.